To start off in a good way after a short break I’ve compiled a new TODO list for the cloudpro.zone server and website. I’m hoping I can do this all rather short term. After some random stuff, for instance here and here, I want to get a bit more organized.
In any case I am fully pumped again / still to do this. There is a lot of good stuff going on in my head, things I want to do, test, learn, break, repair again, you name it.
Me and TO DO lists have a rocky history. I often forget to put stuff on it, which makes it a bit hard to follow. But I must say, I had a couple of TO DO lists before on this blog and over here it really works as a stimulant.
So here it goes.
OK here we go, somewhat chronological I think:
- Enable SELinux and check the firewall
- Check and implement backups
- Check and compile a list of “X stuff to do after your CentOS installation”
- Hardening CentOS
- Hardening Worpress
- Re-evaluate WordPress theme and plugins
- Implement and force https on the site
- Redirect Zimbra admin in the correct way
- Purchase a second domain
- Enable email for the second domain
- Enable the website for the second domain
- Migrate all data to cloudpro.io
- Double-check backups
- Phase out old domains and data
This should keep me going for a while… Updates will be posted of course!